Haakaa fæðunet með naghring dökkblátt
The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Cover Set is the perfect way to safely introduce new flavours to your baby without the risk of choking.
Suitable for 4 months+.
Made with 100% food-grade silicone, our Feeder is more hygienic, durable and easy-care than mesh alternatives, which are incredibly difficult to clean and can rip, harbour bacteria and absorb odours.
Our Feeder is super easy to assemble and use! Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. You can also freeze icy treats straight into our Feeder. To do this, simply slip over the leakproof pouch cover, pour liquid (such as breast milk or pureed food) into the pouch, assemble the Feeder, place the cap on and freeze! Once frozen, remove the pouch cover and let your one explore! They’ll enjoy having the ability to experience new tastes and textures while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
• 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on
• One-piece handle design for easy assembly and cleaning
• Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only tiny, digestible pieces of food to pass through
• Raised pouch rim fits snugly into the attachment ring, making it harder for babies to remove
• Includes an easy-release pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder
• Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright
• Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling
• Textured bunny ears on the top keep busy little hands entertained
• Disassembles for easy cleaning – no spaces for bacteria to breed
• BPA, PVA and phthalate-free
Before first use, disassemble and clean the product before placing silicone components in boiling water for 5 mins to sterilise.
To sterilise after subsequent use, use a stem steriliser or boil in water for 2-3minutes.
To sterilise plastic components (Cap), boil in water for no longer than 2-3 minutes.
Wash the fresh Food Feeder before and after each use.
Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water.
Do not use any bleach-based cleaner or tablets to sterilise or clean this product.
Silicone may absorb colours of foods it comes in contact with; to minimise discolouring, wash immediately after use.