Haakaa frystibox silikon 6 hólf m loki
Ditch that old plastic freezer tray covered in cling wrap and start freezing in a safe and practical way! The Haakaa Easy-Freeze Tray is perfect not only for freezing, but baking, heating, storage and more! Our stackable tray is made of 100% silicone, which is freeze and heat-proof, microwave and dishwasher-safe and free of any potential nasties that may leach from plastic freezer trays.
Each tray has a label slot so that you can quickly and easily identify which foods a restored away and a handy loop for hang-drying or vertical storage.
The individual compartments come with measurement markers for easy portion control and are separated from each other, making removing food a breeze! Simply twist the tray or place a finger underneath a compartment and press upwards to pop out the food. The secure lid lets you keep food safe between uses and helps prevent spills while in your fridge or freezer!
Capacity: 8 Compartments x 40ml
• Flexible body and separated compartments make removing food a breeze.
• Secure silicone lid keeps food safe from contamination and spills.
• Measurement markers on each compartment allow for portion control.
• Label slot for quick and easy identification of food and storage date.
• Loop at one end of tray allows you to hang-dry or store upright.
• Stackable design saves space in storage.
• Made of soft and durable 100% food-grade silicone.
• Safe in fridge/freezers, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens (up to 250’C), sterilizers and boiling water.
Freezer-use: Fill each compartment and place in the freezer. When the cubes are frozen, remove from the freezer and twist the tray. You can also press up on the bottom of each compartment with your finger. lf the cubes do not pop out straight away, run under warm water with the lid on for a few seconds, the cubes will then pop out easily. Use what you need and put the rest back in the freezer.
Oven-use: Fill compartments and bake as per recipe instructions. Always use a towel or oven mitts when removing tray from oven. Do not place lid on tray when baking/cooking food, as food may rise while cooking. To remove food after baking, allow to cool then twist tray as per freezing instructions above.
Wash before and after each use.
Remove recording cards before washing.
Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly.
Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products.
To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.