Lansinoh Naturalwave túttur passa á Lansinoh Naturalwave pela
Þær koma með slow flow, medium flow og fast flow og eru 2 í pakka
Backed by more than 50 years of research our NaturalWave® Teat is designed to encourage the same peristaltic tongue movements babies use at the breast. Therefore reducing nipple confusion and maintaining good oral development.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages natural oral development
- Enables baby to switch easily from breast to bottle and back again
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas – a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Based on 50 years of research
- 100% silicone, soft and flexible for quick and easy latch on
50 years of extensive research revealed that a baby’s sucking style consists of 3 key steps: latching on, peristaltic tongue movement (wave like motion of the tongue) and swallowing. It also became apparent that a baby needed to be able to perform the peristaltic tongue movement in order to encourage natural oral and jaw development.
The NaturalWave® Teat has been specifically designed with this in mind so that baby can mimic the same tongue movement and move easily from breast to bottle and back again. As with all of our products in the Lansinoh range the NaturalWave® Teat has been created to enable mums to breastfeed for longer giving the freedom to express and feed breastmilk with a reduced risk of nipple confusion.
Lansinoh’s NaturalWave® Teat is clinically proven to encourage this natural feeding pattern.
Please note: We recommend that you exclusively breastfeed your baby for the first 6-8 weeks in order to establish a breastfeeding pattern prior to introducing a bottle.
- Available in slow, medium and fast flow
- Contains 2 x NaturalWave® Teats